Okay, so I definitely got teary-eyed reading the barrage of comments you all left me on my First Blogiversary post. Y’all sure know how to make a girl feel loved! And your responses were just further evidence that I’ve been blessed with the best community of readers a blogger could ask for. (As if it were even in question.)
And the survey proved way more invaluable than I ever anticipated. Thanks a heap to everyone who took the time to fill it out! Things I learned that surprised me:
- The majority of you find out about new posts through FB and email! I was actually thinking of dissolving my daily email list or at least transferring it into a weekly email, but now that I know what I know…that is not happening. But I will focus on improving that daily email, perhaps through some pictures like I added last week. (Did you like that?) And I have plans to provide an option for a weekly email for those who might prefer it…since about half of you said you do.
- High up on the list for both posts you prefer and video tutorial suggestions were sewing projects! This surprised me…and is a much-needed reminder to dust of my Brother and get back in the races again.
- Y’all know me better than I know myself. Seriously, reading the barrage of amazing eBook ideas, I was flooded with inspiration. And kept thinking, “Genius!” “Why didn’t I think of that?” and “By George, I think she’s got it!” And some of your responses plain made me laugh out loud. I really didn’t expect too many responses since I made the question “optional,” but it turns out, y’all are overachievers (am I surprised?), and you decided to give me enough eBook ideas to last me a lifetime! (Did you know it’s my dream to publish a book someday? I don’t care if it’s electronic or paperback, it’s on the bucket list, and your feedback moved me one step closer to my dream. So, thank you.)
If you missed my First Blogiversary post, I plan on leaving the survey open for a few more weeks. So, CLICK HERE to take the survey even though the giveaway is over because…well…your feedback means a lot to me.
Speaking of the giveaway….
The 6 Winners!
We have 6 winners of 6 awesome prizes to announce! First, a review of the goodies up for grabs:
Another huge thank you to my generous sponsors who made this round-up of awesome prizes possible:
It was such a thrill for me to keep clicking “add a winner,” “add a winner,” “add a winner,” 6 times over on Rafflecopter.com. That never happens! So, it brings me great joy to announce this happy throng of winners and their prizes as chosen by Rafflectopter and powered by random.org:
Congrats, ladies! I’ve already reached out to you via email, and you will receive contact from your prize sponsor soon, so keep an eye out!
And now, back to our regular scheduled programming….
The Friday Five
Five inspirational links to get your weekend started right…with five word descriptions. And if you are a Downton Abbey fan, all I can say about the first one is, “you’re welcome.”
1. Downton Arby’s…I heart parodies.
2. Out of the box wreath.
3. Card catalogs take me back.
4. Art-makers build glass cabin:
5. My thoughts exactly! More, please.
The Inspiration Continues….
Don’t forget to hippity hoppity over to The Learner Observer to check out Thalita’s Friday Five: Give Me Gold Polka Dots. She always finds pin-tastic stuff!